Fruit jelly is a type of snack that might be nostalgic for some, and a prior TikTok sensation for others, meaning the method of enjoyment varies from person to person. For those who want to participate in the hit-or-miss challenge, a specific type of fruit jelly is required, or more so, a specific type of container. There are fruit jellies for everyone in this article.
If you’re in a hurry, here are our top picks for the best Jelly Fruit of 2023:
- DinDon Fruity Snack TikTok Ju-C Jelly Fruit Candy
- Fusion Select Jelly Fruity Snack Tik Tok Challenge Hit or Miss
- FUNTASTY Fruit Jelly Candy Assorted Flavors
Criteria for Choosing the Best Jelly Fruit
There are a few reasons people want fruit jellies, so there are two types included on this list. The first type is fruit jelly is meant for a particular hit-or-miss challenge. The second type is fruit jelly is meant to be delicious and serve as a snack. However, the goal is for all of the fruit jellies to be delicious, so these things were considered during selection:
- Taste: While the fruit jelly for the hit-or-miss challenge does not necessarily need to taste good, it is better if it does, especially since it might involve jelly being shot into your mouth. Therefore, all of the fruit jelly on this list has a decent flavor that should not disappoint.
- Texture: While there are a variety of textures when it comes to fruit jelly, with a number of them being included below, it was a consideration when choosing the fruit jellies for this list. A truly unpleasant texture can make for a poor snacking experience, and nobody wants that.
- Freshness: Freshness is vital when it comes to anything you consume, so it is no different for fruit jelly. Things like the external container, the jellies being individually packaged, and reviews from customers were taken into account when looking at freshness.
At the end of the day, fruit jelly is a snack, and it needs to be fresh, tasty, and pleasant to eat. Of course, things like price and the flavors included also played a role, but they were secondary to quality jellies.
The Best Jelly Fruit of 2023
There are a variety of fruit jellies out there, such as the fruit-shaped variety used in the hit-or-miss challenge. However, aside from those, there are also cups and straws. Moreover, fruit jellies come in a variety of flavors and textures, with subtle differences making certain jellies stand out next to others. You will find all types in the list below.
If you are looking for Fruit Jellies, there is a pretty good chance this is what you were hoping to find. These jellies come in individual fruit-shaped containers, and they are ready for you to bite and consume. Of course, they also advertise that you can chill or freeze them to change things up, but you can eat them directly out of the package.
These FS brand fruit jellies come in five flavors, which include strawberry, sour apple, pineapple, grape, and orange. Each of the packs featured here comes with eight jellies, though how many of each you get is up in the air. That being said, some people have reported varying numbers, so perhaps it’s more on the 11.3oz weight than quantity.
- The jelly comes in biteable fruit-shaped containers
- They can be chilled or frozen to change things up
- There are five flavors that people seem to really enjoy
- Each jelly is quite big and gives you plenty to try
- There have been numerous reports of poor quality control
- The number of jellies printed on the bag is seemingly unreliable
- The price for a big is quite high, even with recent drops
Another brand marketed as ideal for the Tik Tok hit-or-miss challenge is Fusion Select, and there is a good reason for that. These fruit jellies have a thin shell that makes biting into them to get at the jelly easy. Of course, whether you get what you hit or miss is another story. Luckily, there is a built-in straw if you want to avoid the game of chance.
These fruit jellies come in an assortment of six flavors, which include strawberry, orange, apple, pineapple, grape, and mango. This container has around two pounds of fruit jellies for a great price. Moreover, if you want an even better treat, they recommend chilling or freezing the jellies, printing such right on the container. Will you hit or miss?
- The shell makes it easy to bite through and see whether you hit or miss
- There is a built-in straw if you simply want to enjoy what is inside
- You get an assortment of six flavors
- The price is great for a two-pound container
- There are some quality control issues
- Some people think that the taste is unimpressive
You might think the fruit jellies from FUNTASTY are more of the same, but they have a few key differences that make this brand worth taking a look at. The first thing to take note of is that they are vegan, with the gelatin being replaced by a seaweed extract. Despite that, these fruit jellies also have a better price than most of the others out there.
The FUNTASTY fruit jelly also comes in a variety of types, from those contained in biteable shells to jelly cups and straws. Therefore, whether you are looking to do the hit-or-miss challenge or simply looking to enjoy delicious fruit jelly, FUNTASTY has your back. Plus, just like other fruit jellies, there are a variety of flavors to try and enjoy.
- The price for these fruit jellies is fantastic
- The featured jellies are easy to bite and enjoy anywhere
- FUNTASTY sells fruit jelly cups and straws as well
- They can be chilled or frozen for an even better flavor
- People seem to find these tastier than most other brands
- The assortment can be heavily skewed towards a few flavors
- Some people find the texture unpleasant
If you are not looking to take the hit-or-miss challenge and simply want to enjoy some delicious fruit jelly, you can turn your attention to these fruit jelly cups from Fruzel. These jelly cups are easy to eat and just as good as anything you will find in a biteable or squeezable container, just without the element of random chance thrown into the mix.
The Fruzel brand of fruit jelly is known to have a pretty spectacular taste, and they come in five flavors. Moreover, these do not have any fat or cholesterol, and they are high in fiber. The sugar content isn’t bad either, especially not if you stick to a cup here and there. Just know that these have some juice, so make sure to open them carefully!
- They are a very tasty fruit jelly snack
- The ingredients are natural
- They have no fat or cholesterol
- The cup design makes them incredibly easy to enjoy
- The price for the number of jellies is great
- Some people dislike how much juice there is inside
- It can be difficult to open them without spilling some of the juice
- You cannot engage in the hit-or-miss challenge
Another fruit jelly in a cup that you should check out is from Jelly Snack. This fruit jelly comes in a pack of 20 individually packaged fruit jellies. The individual cups are convenient to take with you or for use in lunch boxes. Moreover, they are easy to open without making a mess. That being said, they can still leak a bit.
These fruit jellies come in five flavors, including pineapple, green apple, grape, blueberry, and strawberry. They also have chunks inside, which add an extra punch of fruity flavor, though that might be a drawback if you are buying these for young ones. The best part, though? You get a really great product at an equally great price.
- The jelly cups are individually sealed for maximum freshnessAdd pros
- They are easy to open and do not make a mess
- The flavors are good, and the chunks add extra fruity flavor
- The price for the quantity is fantastic
- There have been some quality control complaints regarding shipping
- The chunks are not safe for very young consumers
Another way to enjoy fruit jelly is by buying it in straw form. If you do not care about the hit-or-miss challenge, this is the best way to enjoy these tasty treats on the go. Each fruit jelly is in the form of a straw, and they are individually packaged, so you can grab one or a handful and take them with you. They also work great for lunch boxes.
Moreover, they are easier to eat than the jelly cups, while also being more convenient and easier to dispose of than the other styles of fruit jelly. The Jin Jin fruit jelly straws come in a variety of flavors, and each of the containers featured here has around 30-40 straws inside. And, just like the others, you can chill or freeze them for a better taste!
- The straws are a convenient way to enjoy fruit jelly
- The straws are individually packaged
- There are a variety of flavors
- Each container has around 30 or so straws
- Some people have received containers that contain busted straws
- They have a texture that some find unpleasant
If you want the same flavor as the most popular jellies from the Tik Tok challenge but prefer to get the jelly in straw form, these are the way to go. The same brand makes these jelly “ice bars”. Not only can they be consumed much like the previous straws if you wish, but they are made to be chilled or frozen, which makes them even better.
These fruit jellies come in a package of 18 individually wrapped jellies. They also come in four flavors, which are grape, apple, mango, and strawberry. One of the reasons these jellies stand out is that they have a more solid texture, allowing you to enjoy them with ease, no matter how you eat them.
- This is the brand seen on many Tik Tok challenge videos
- These fruit jelly bars are much easier to eat if you only want the flavor
- They can be consumed directly or chilled and frozen
- There are four tasty flavors in each pack
- The texture is quite solid
- There are fruit jellies with a better taste out there
- The assortment can be skewed towards a random flavor
What to Consider When Shopping for Fruit Jellies
There are quite a few fruit jellies out there, and they each have their own unique aspect that makes them stand out from the rest. However, it can be easy to narrow down what type you should buy if you consider a few key points. Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for fruit jellies:
- Purpose: Why are you buying fruit jellies? If you want to take part in the Tik Tok hit-or-miss challenge, then you are going to want a specific type of container for the fruit jellies, namely the fruit-shaped container that you can bite into. However, if you are looking for a simple snack, other options might be better.
- Age: Who will be enjoying the fruit jellies? Younger children might want to avoid certain types of fruit jelly, such as those with fruit chunks or those with chewable plastic. It might be better to get straws or cups.
- Flavor: Everyone has a unique palette, so what some people find enjoyable might not taste great to others. Make sure to look at the flavors and see what people say about the flavors before making a choice.
As long as you keep the above things in mind, finding the right fruit jellies for you will be much easier. However, you might have to end up trying a few to find your favorite.
Fruit jellies might have exploded in popularity due to Tik Tok, but they are a great snack outside of that. They can even be chilled or frozen for an even better flavor. Therefore, whether you want to take up the challenge or simply want a tasty snack, you cannot go wrong with fruit jellies.
Other Products You May Need
We hope you enjoy these products! But keep in mind, Grit Daily might take a small commission on the items recommended here—but that doesn’t mean we don’t believe in them. We only recommend products that we would buy or use ourselves, so don’t be wary of our suggestions.