Grit Daily is a top source of news coverage on startups and brands in tech, innovation, business, entrepreneurship, and social media. Based around the world, our global team brings with it decades of combined reporting experience. It includes media all-stars and veterans from ABC, CBS, CNN, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., San Francisco Chronicle, VentureBeat, Vice, and Vox.
Grit Daily knows brands — the good, the bad, and the ugly. Brands send a signal to consumers to identify what to buy, where, and when. That signal can offer a glimpse of innovation brought on by new tech or a novel spin on how brands market themselves. It can also abuse consumers through manipulation, blurring, and controversy.
Grit Daily covers everything brands — what they’re doing, why, and when. We invite you to check out our audience demographics and stats below to get a glimpse of who’s reading all of that coverage on your brand.
Audience Stats (First Quarter 2023)
- Age range: 20% (18-24), 26% (25-34 yrs), 22% (35-44 yrs), 32% (45+)
- 58% Male, 42% Female
- 55% Mobile
- Interests Include: Brands to buy, brands that are hot or not, women-led brands, minorities and LGBTQ in leadership, entrepreneurship, financial services, fintech, media and entertainment, music, art, film, social networks, and gadgets.
- Grit Daily’s award-winning podcast Startup Show with Phillip Lanos earns thousands of downloads weekly. Startup Show broadcasts live during SXSW and Consensus Festival at Grit Daily House.
Site and Social Stats (2023)
- Facebook followers: 76,700
- Instagram followers: 44,700
- Twitter followers: 10,700
- YouTube subscribers: 1,860
- Newsletter email subscribers: 15,900
- Domain Rating (DR): 78 (Ahrefs)
- Domain Authority (DA): 60 (Moz)
Branded Events & Live Journalism
Grit Daily hosts conference speaker’s dinners, after parties, investor breakfasts, brand activations, and intimate ticketed and featured events. Sponsor opportunities are available. For branded event advertising questions, contact email@example.com.
Grit Daily assembles carefully crafted and engaging sponsored posts on your brand. Sponsored posts will appear on the top spot on the front page for up to six hours. Celebrity journalists are also available to craft compelling copy for your brand. We mark Native Advertising responsibly as “Sponsored Content.”
For native advertising questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
High-Impact 970×250 or 300×600
Standard 728×90 or 300×250
For display advertising questions, contact email@example.com.
Engage Grit Daily’s subscribers through our newsletter, which has a greater than 24% open rate. We send out two different emails, a regular RSS campaign on weekdays and a thoughtful “top stories” Saturday edition. Rates are accessible. Ideal brands to include in the newsletter include software, startup services, agencies, and consumer-facing products and goods.
For email advertising questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bylines & Column Sponsorships
Pick up an author profile with Flipboard, Apple news, Bing news, Baidu news, and Google news syndication as you build an audience with an authored byline.
To sponsor an existing or proposed column, contact email@example.com.
For those looking to write monthly and not looking to market, instead, carefully read Grit Daily’s editorial guidelines.
Looking for Grit Daily’s media kit, including logos for a Media Partnership? Click here.