Want to reach millions of high-income Gen Z and Gen Y readers?
Grit Daily is the top source of news coverage on brands in fashion, tech, innovation, influencers, entrepreneurship, and social media. Based in New York City our team is global and brings with it over 400 years of combined reporting experience. For our origin story and more info on the team that includes media all stars and veterans from ABC, CBS, CNN, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., San Francisco Chronicle, VentureBeat, Vice, and Vox, check out the “about Grit Daily” page.
We Know Brands
Grit Daily knows brands — the good, the bad, and the ugly. Brands send a signal to consumers to identify what to buy, where and when. That signal can offer a glimpse of innovation, brought on by new tech or a novel spin on how brands market themselves. It can also abuse consumers, through manipulation, blurring, and controversy.
Grit Daily covers everything brands. What they’re doing. Why. And when. To get a glimpse of who’s reading all of that coverage on you brand, we invite you to check out our audience demographics and stats below.
- Age range: 38% (25-34 yrs), 23% (35-44 yrs) , 15% (45-54 yrs).
- 61% Female
- 55% Mobile
- Interests Include: Brands to buy, brands that are hot or not, women-led brands; minorities and LGBTQ in leadership; entrepreneurship; media and entertainment; music, art and film; social networks, and gadgets.
- 3 podcasts, Web3 and Startup Show with Sebastian Rusk and Grit Files with Loralyn Mears, Ph.D. earn thousands of downloads weekly. Startup Show broadcasts live, during SxSW and Consensus Festival at Grit Daily House.
- Alexa: 19,650
- 12.2 Million Unique Visitors per Year (2021 est.)
- Facebook followers: 70,100
- Instagram followers: 42,000
- Morning Grind email subscribers: 18,900
- Domain Rating (DR): 77 (Ahrefs)
- Domain Authority (DA): 58
- Fast growing at 27% traffic growth month-over-month (January 2021 over December)
Grit Daily offers various sponsor options.
Branded Events & Live Journalism
Grit Daily hosts conference speaker’s dinners, after parties, investor breakfasts, brand activations, and intimate ticketed and featured events. Sponsor opportunities are available. Check out upcoming events, here.
For branded event advertising questions, contact jordan @ gritdaily.com
Grit Daily assembles carefully crafted and engaging sponsored posts on your brand. Sponsored posts will appear on the top spot on the front page for up to six hours. Celebrity journalists are also available to craft compelling copy for your brand. We mark Native Advertising responsibly as “Sponsored Content.”
For native advertising questions, contact [email protected]
High-Impact 970×250 or 300×600
Standard 728×90 or 300×250
For display advertising questions, contact [email protected]
Engage Grit Daily’s 9000+ subscribers in our audience with a 19.2% open rate on the first email. We will send out two different emails, one to our entire email list and another targeting those that open for maximized results. Rates are accessible. Ideal brands to include in the newsletter include software, startup services, agencies, and consumer-facing products and goods.
For email advertising questions, contact [email protected]
Bylines & Column Sponsorships
Pick up an author profile with Flipboard, Apple news, Bing news, Baidu news, and Google news syndication as you build an audience with an authored byline.
For those looking to write monthly and not looking to market, instead carefully read Grit Daily’s editorial guidelines.
Looking for Grit Daily’s media kit, including logos for a Media Partnership? Click here.