Booking.com has been shaking up the travel industry for some time with their creative and fun pop-up hotels.
This new year, in an effort to encourage consumers to commit to themselves, the hotel giant presents “20 Epic Unique Places to Stay to Kick Start 2020 New Year’s Resolutions.”
With reservations opening up on January 13, for two-night stays beginning on January 17th, guests can choose from 20 different rooms depending on what their aspirations are.
According to a Booking.com survey, 72 percent of individuals are interested in taking a trip to kick off the new year.
In an effort to encourage that, this pop-up hotel, which is located at 25 Broad Street in downtown Manhattan at the Broad Exchange Building, seeks to inspire individuals staying there in a new way.
The full list of suites includes:
- Be More Active: a space that motivates and empowers to hit those athletic aspirations
- Spend Quality Time With Your Pet: the ultimate haven and adventure for your furry friend
- Read More: a bookworm’s paradise connecting readers with literary legends
- Become Financially Savvy: an educational yet fun bootcamp for finding your financial mojo
- Be Adventurous: step-up the explorer inside you through thrilling new challenges
- Recommit To Romance: a blissful escape to reconnect and rekindle with your partner
- Make Time To Unplug: a sojourn to solitude: relax, unwind, and disconnect
- Be More Stylish: the sartorial spot for the stylish (or not so stylish) set
- Prioritize Family Time: getting together has never been this easy
- Learn To Dance: shall we dance? The answer to cutting a rug or taking a turn around the dance floor
- Study Another Culture: think global while staying local
- Learn To Code: build that bridge to the future by flexing tech skills
- Turn Your Passion Into A Business: monetize that favorite pastime of yours
- Practice Self-Care: reinvigorate your inner-self in a wellness setting that’ll make you go ‘spa’-aaah
- Meet New People: up your extrovert game by learning how to mix and mingle
- Be The Best Host: channel the entertainer in you with tips and tricks
- Find Your Funny: laughter is always the best medicine and this spot has got the formula
- Volunteer: learn the art of giving back and making meaningful connections
- Snap The Best Shot: from family photos to beach sunsets, amp up photography skills
- Cook Up A Storm: create culinary magic by learning this tasty craft
With every one of these resolutions being super-worthwhile, which one would you choose?
Always creating experiences worth having, Booking.com knows what their guests like!
Just look at the “Be More Stylish” room at this pop-up hotel:
The themed rooms have a minimum two-night stay, and that’s because each theme comes with the proper lessons and experiences! For example, the dance room includes Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, and more. The Learn to Code room has a coding boot camp, and encourages participation in a gaming competition. Check each room’s page to see what treats and goodies are in store.
The best way to keep a resolution is to actually work on it right?
If you’re a little shy, there’s a place that will encourage you:
If you’ve always dreamed about a night with the perfect kitchen and dining room, why not book a suite at this pop-up hotel:
This pop-up hotel travel destination is a part of Booking.com’s new creative marketing campaign, with a goal of breaking barriers when it comes to booking trips. Utilizing digital tools to make booking a trip easier than ever with a user-friendly mobile experience should encourage more people than ever to start traveling.
“Everyone sets New Year’s resolutions and with Booking.com, we want to encourage people to take a trip to help kick-start their resolution,” says Arjan Dijk, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Booking.com. “Whether your resolution is to spend more time with family and friends, to be more adventurous, learn to salsa dance and everything in between, Booking.com seamlessly connects travelers to memorable experiences and incredible places to stay, at the best value, with customized travel filters. Our new campaign aims to inspire consumers to kick-start their resolution with a trip, with a little help from Booking.com.”
Rooms are first-come-first-serve, so be ready to book at noon on January 13th. If you get lucky and manage to get on first, it’s $20.20 per room for a two-night stay!
If you don’t manage to get one, Booking.com is hosting a contest through Instagram and Twitter! 20 lucky winners will be rewarded with $2,020 towards their resolution trip. Post your creative or inspiring resolution and tag it with #BookMyResolution and #Contest. The contest runs from now through January 10th. Check here for more information.
Start the year off right. Book exclusively through Booking.com for a rare NYC experience.