In this episode of The Grit Daily Startup, host Sebastian Rusk talks with Mike Cullinan, the Contributor at Phi Labs about Archway, a value-capture blockchain technology company that aims to revolutionize how value is created and distributed. Cullinan discusses how Archway’s blockchain platform can help businesses capture the true value of their products and services, and how it can also help consumers receive a fairer share of that value. He also shares his thoughts on the future of blockchain technology and its potential impact on the global economy.
00:00 – Introduction
01:19 – Guest introduction
02:18 – What is Archway and what problem does it solve?
05:06 – How does Archway’s blockchain technology work?
08:48 – What is value capture and how does it differ from value creation?
- “Our goal is to make the world a better place by unlocking value for everyone.” – Mike Cullinan (2:39)
- “Value capture is really the process of taking that value that’s created and making sure that it’s distributed fairly.” – Mike Cullinan (8:48)
- “Our platform allows businesses to create their own tokens that represent value, and they can then use those tokens to capture the value that they’re creating.” – Mike Cullinan (13:50)
- “With Archway, consumers can receive a fairer share of the value that they’re creating for the businesses that they interact with.” – Mike Cullinan (17:34)
- “Blockchain technology has the potential to create a more transparent, more efficient, and more fair global economy.” – Mike Cullinan (21:14)