Curious about who is behind the upcoming Quantum Miami conference January 25-27? Harry Yeh is the Founder and Managing Director of Quantum Fintech Group, one of the most-trusted cryptocurrency hedge funds for high-net worth investors. Since starting out in the crypto currency industry with $500, and starting his first fund with $250,000 in 2013, Mr. Yeh has built up a successful OTC crypto trading business, managed multiple hedge funds, and invested in multiple projects over the years in the crypto space.
Currently in his network of hedge funds and private investments he and his team say they manage over 2.4 billion in assets.
- Harry Yeh was born in Hong Kong, but immigrated to Canada when he was a child.
- He received his undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from the University of California, Berkeley, and his master’s degree in business administration from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- After working in various technology and finance companies, Yeh founded venture capital firm Binary Financial, in 2013.
- Yeh is known for his expertise in investing in early-stage technology companies and has helped fund successful startups such as Postmates, AppDirect, and Pluralsight.
- He is also a board member of the Angel Capital Association, an organization that promotes angel investing in the United States.
- Yeh is an avid collector of modern and contemporary art, and has donated works to several museums and galleries, including the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- He is a philanthropist, supporting organizations such as Code.org, which promotes computer science education in schools, and the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations, which fosters understanding between the two countries.
- In his spare time, Yeh enjoys practicing yoga and meditation.
- He has been recognized for his contributions to the tech industry and has received awards such as the Mike Butcher’s Europas Award for Best Angel Investor and the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Company CEO Award.
- Yeh is also an accomplished cook, and enjoys experimenting with different cuisines and flavors in his kitchen.
Looking to meet this billionaire in person? Look no further than Quantum Miami, coming up (fittingly) in Miami, Florida, January 25-27.