Whipped cream is a delicious addition to various desserts, drinks, and other dishes. While it can be bought in stores across the country, there are times when making your own is even better, and it’s actually quite easy with the right whipped cream dispenser. The best part is, there are plenty of great dispensers out there to choose from.
If you’re in a hurry, here’s our top 3 quick picks for the best whipped cream dispensers of 2021:
- Finedine Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser
- ZOEMO All Metal Steel Whipped Cream Dispenser
- ICO Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser
Our Criteria for Choosing the Best Whipped Cream Dispenser
When deciding on the best whipped cream dispensers, quite a few things needed to be considered. While the operation of these products is simple, there are a number of things that can cause everything to go awry. Therefore, these things were considered when choosing whipped cream dispensers for this list:
- Material: Metal is a must, and it would probably be difficult to find a whipped cream dispenser that wasn’t made of metal. However, quality metal is still important. For whipped cream dispensers, aluminum and stainless steel both work, but they need to be food-grade metal. The same goes for any attachments.
- Attachments: When deciding on whipped cream dispensers, quality attachments are also important. This includes the nozzles, charge holders, cleaning brushes, and any other odds and ends related to the operation of the dispenser.
Picking out good whipped cream dispensers mostly comes down to the quality of the materials used. While there are certain features and attachments that give some dispensers the edge over others, the durability of the design and materials is what matters in the end.
The 9 Best Whipped Cream Dispensers of 2021
As stated above, the material is what matters most. Having durable dispensers and nozzles is very important. However, there are plenty of great products out there, so choosing the best can be difficult. The following list includes some of the best products available out there right now, including both stainless steel and aluminum dispensers.
Finedine Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser
Finedine makes the first whipped cream dispenser on this list, and they make a reliable one. This whipped cream dispenser is designed to suit any environment, capable of performing in a home or commercial kitchen. It is made from food-grade heavy-duty aluminum, making it capable of withstanding a great deal of use.
Due to the materials, this whipped cream dispenser is also nearly shatterproof, so you don’t have to worry about using it in a professional environment. Additionally, it is fridge safe and fingerprint-proof, giving you less to worry about in all aspects. The dispenser even comes with three decorating tips and a cleaning brush.
- Solid and dependable for long-term use
- Comes with various decorating tips
- Made with food-grade material
- Cartridge holder can be problematic
ZOEMO All Metal Steel Whipped Cream Dispenser
The second whipped cream dispenser on this list is made by Zoemo, and it stands out due to being made out of stainless steel. While whipped cream dispensers made out of stainless steel are more expensive than those made of aluminum, they are far more durable and will stand the test of time.
The dispenser is not the only thing made out of steel. The entire thing, including the nozzles and decorating tips, is made from 100% stainless steel. While this is a great whipped cream dispenser for home use, its large one-quart size makes it great for a professional kitchen or for those serving a large number of people.
- Made entirely out of stainless steel
- Includes three stainless steel decorating tips
- Made out of food-grade material
- The included seal is low-quality
- The instructions can be difficult to follow
ICO Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser
ICO makes one of the best aluminum whipped cream dispensers you can find. In fact, they are so confident in their product that they offer a full money-back guarantee and are known for exceptional customer service. The body and head are both made entirely out of high-quality aluminum that is both lightweight and durable.
This dispenser holds up to one pint of liquid and can produce whipped cream that can be stored in this refrigerator-safe dispenser for up to two weeks. It is also compatible with all brands of N2O chargers. You will have to wash it by hand due to the aluminum, but it is a small price to pay for one of the highest-rated dispensers out there.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum design
- TUV-certified aluminum
- Compatible with all brands of N2O chargers
- High price-to-quality ratio
- Lacks the longevity of some similar products
EurKitchen Professional Aluminum Whipped Cream Dispenser
EurKitchen’s whipped cream dispenser is one that you can snag even if you’re on a budget, and it has a reliable and sturdy design that makes it worth the buy. Not only is it made using food-grade aluminum, but it has reinforced threads that give it a leg up compared to its competitors. It is even lightweight due to the aluminum head and body.
The product only holds one pint, but that is plenty for most kitchens, and due to the lightweight design, it can be used for extended periods without worry. With three decorating nozzles, and cleaning brush, and an easy-to-clean design, this is an obvious choice. However, keep in mind that it will need to be washed by hand.
- Aluminum body and head
- Great quality and performance for the price
- Reinforced threads give it more durability
- Comes with multiple nozzles and a cleaning brush
- Plastic nozzles and charge holder
Swice Heavy-Duty Whipped Cream Dispenser
Few aluminum whipped cream dispensers can compete with this product from Swice. It is made from high-quality aluminum and is both durable and lightweight, and even the plastic parts are quality products. More than that, it is made to be used by anyone, including professional kitchens, so it is made to be long-lasting.
There are a lot of good products out there, but the fact that the Swice dispenser comes with so many extras causes it to stand out. Not only does the whipped cream dispenser come with three stainless steel nozzles, but it also includes three plastic nozzles as a backup. It even comes with backup silicone gaskets to ensure there are no leaks.
- Made from food-grade aluminum
- Made from food-grade aluminum
- Very affordable
- Might not last as long as some other dispensers
Whip Tek Whipped Cream Dispenser
While the Whip Tek whipped cream dispenser featured is an aluminum dispenser that holds one pint of liquid, it comes in stainless steel as well, with both of them available in one-pint and one-quart versions. Restaurantware, the manufacturer behind the Whip, creates great products, with all versions being made from food-quality metal.
The expected three piping nozzles are included with the Whip Tek dispenser, with all three of them being made from plastic where the aluminum dispenser is concerned. Additionally, the dispenser has an easy-to-pull lever and a design that makes it easy-to-use overall. The same holds true for the stainless steel option as well.
- Comes in various materials and sizes
- Made using food-quality metal
- Easy-to-use design
- High price, especially for the durability
- No replacement parts despite the price point
Otis Classic Whipped Cream Dispenser
The Otis Classic is yet another stainless steel whipped cream dispenser, so you know from the start that you are getting quality. Stainless steel is stronger than aluminum, promising a longer life. In addition, stainless steel’s thermal conductivity means you won’t have to worry about heat and cold as much.
The Otis Classic can hold one pint of liquid and is safe to store in the fridge. Moreover, the dispenser comes with everything you need, including a charge holder, three decorating nozzles, a storage cap, and a cleaning brush. Best of all, the nozzles and holder are also metal. You can even use any 8gm N2O charger with this dispenser.
- Quality stainless steel dispenser and attachments
- Compatible with all 8gm N2O chargers
- Durable and long-lasting
- The storage cap is plastic
- Dispenser can be iffy at times
CastleWiz Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser
This whipped cream dispenser from CastleWiz made its way onto the list for a number of reasons, but one of the most important is the quality of the design. Not only is it made out of food-grade aluminum and easy to use, but it has an anti-slip grip and is resistant to leaks. The number of convenient design choices makes it perfect for anyone.
This whipped cream dispenser comes in two colors, matte black and silver, and it can hold up to one pint. While both are aluminum, the durability and lightweight nature of the dispenser make it all the better for those who plan to use it a lot. That being said, while the dispenser itself is aluminum, it does come with stainless steel decorating nozzles.
- Stainless steel decorating nozzles
- Lightweight and durable body
- Great, anti-leak design
- Made from food-grade aluminum
- Not as long-lasting as other options.
- Some durability issues with the threading
iSi Profi Whip Professional Cream Whipper
As a brand, iSi has one of the best reputations when it comes to whipped cream dispensers. Not only is this product made with high-quality stainless steel, but that quality extends from the body to the head and the nozzles. If you are looking for a great one-pint dispenser, it might be one of the best options, and not just due to the material.
The entire design is top-notch. The piston and silicone seal have a quick release, which makes it easy to clean the dispenser. Additionally, the dispenser body is dishwasher safe, meaning you do not have to worry about manually cleaning the entire thing. In the case you have whipped cream leftover, it can even be stored for ten days.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel
- Bottle is dishwasher safe
- Long-lasting and durable
- Easy to clean
- Only meant for cold applications
- Requires iSi Professional Chargers
Buying Guide for Whipped Cream Dispensers
As far as a whipped cream dispenser goes, the most important part is that it does its job and effectively makes whipped cream. At that point, you can consider your purchase a successful one. However, some people will prefer certain materials and functions over others. So, consider these things when purchasing a whipped cream dispenser:
- Dispenser Material: Material is important when it comes to whipped cream dispensers, but it is also important when deciding which is best for you. For those wanting something more lightweight and affordable, aluminum is the way to go. For those wanting a more durable, long-lasting dispenser, go stainless steel.
- Cleaning: Different whipped cream dispensers require different cleaning methods. All aluminum whipped cream dispensers will require hand-washing. However, the bottle part of most stainless steel dispensers can be washed using a dishwasher. Therefore, if this is important to you, keep your eye out for it.
- Nozzles: Many dispensers come with plastic nozzles, but metal nozzles are usually much better. Not only do they last longer, but if you are looking to get a certain look, a metal nozzle will help shape your whipped cream better. Metal nozzles are less prone to wear and tear and thus leaking as well.
- Cartridges: Make sure you pay attention to what type of cartridges the whipped cream dispenser takes. Some whipped cream dispensers can use any brand of cartridge. However, other dispensers require specific cartridges. If you want to be able to pick up new cartridges from anywhere, this might be important.
There are a lot of things to think about when buying a whipped cream dispenser. While it is a rather simple product, the small things are important. Overall, just keep two things in mind: quality and convenience. Then, choose something that fits what you need.
To anyone looking for a whipped cream dispenser, the durability and reliability of the product are very important. You want it to last, and you want it to perform when it is supposed to. Luckily, there are plenty of products out there that can get the job done, and with so many great choices on this list, you should have no trouble finding one.
Other Accessories You May Need for Your Kitchen
- These Kitchen Gadgets Will Make Your New Home-Cooking Life Easier
- Black Friday Kitchen Gadget Deals You Won’t Want To Miss
- Meat Tenderizer Tool
We hope you enjoy these products! But keep in mind, Grit Daily might take a small commission on the items recommended here—but that doesn’t mean we don’t believe in them. We only recommend products that we would buy or use ourselves, so don’t be wary of our suggestions.