NFT BZL promises to be one of the most important events of the year in the NFT industry. With only 19 days to go, those attending the Miami Art Week should consider joining to learn how blockchain technology will change the art world forever.
This year’s edition of the Miami Art Week is set to take place on December 2nd, only 3 days after the start of NFT BZL. If you find yourself in the area you will be able to visit a day-long symposium that will feature the leaders innovating in the NFT space, you should consider attending. The program will include discussions around topics such as art, policy, fashion, gaming, music, sports, and more by a list of speakers that includes:
- Justin Blau (3LAU): CEO and Co-Founder of music ownership platform Royal.
- Alex Mashinsky: CEO & Co-Founder of crypto-banking platform, Celsius.
- Avery Akkineni: President of VaynerNFT.
- Tim Draper: Billionaire venture capitalist and cryptocurrency enthusiast.
- Cathy Hackl: Forbes Technology Journalist and Metaverse Strategist.
- Elena Silenok: Founder and CEO of Clothia, the luxury fashion retailer for the cryptocurrency space.
- Krista Kim: Groundbreaking digital artist who recently led the Steve Aoki-curated auction from Sotheby’s with a $110,000+ winning bid.
- Sofia Garcia: Founder of ARTXCODE.
- Misha Libman: Co-founder and Head of Product for Snark.Ar.
- Emily Yang: NFT artist better known as pplpleaser, accredited for inspiring the formation of PleasrDAO, a prolific NFT investment club.
- Wayne Scot Lukas: Top fashion designer consulting for Tina Turner and Janet Jackson, who is launching a forthcoming fashion NFT project.
- Lin Dai: CEO and Co-Founder of OneOf.com.
- Will Weinraub: CEO & Co-Founder of OnChain Studios.
- Jonathan Ovadia: Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of AEXLAB.
- Albert Ovadia: Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of AEXLAB.
- Elizabeth Ann Clark: Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of AEXLAB.
- Jake Brukhman: Founder of CoinFund, one of the first blockchain-focused investment firms in the US.
The event will be taking place at the FTX Arena, which is owned by Miami-Dade County and is home to the Miami Heat. Levine Cava, Miami-Dade County Mayor, referred to the event by saying:
“This is an exciting moment for the future of tech and the arts in our County. We in Miami-Dade pride ourselves on standing at the intersection of culture and innovation, and the NFT BZL conference is a great example of how we can bring tech and the arts together to showcase the vibrancy of our community and lead our economy into the future.”
NFT BZL is organized by Mana Tech with the sponsorship of AEXLAB, Algorand, GritDaily, Nifty Gateway, Onchain Studios, and other organizations. Grit Daily’s Miami blockchain & NFT Summit was acquired by Mana Tech earlier in October of this year, giving place to a bigger event from which participants will be able to benefit in additional ways. Moishe Mana, CEO of Mana Common, said about the event’s mission:
“My mission for the Mana Tech division is to support events like this that promote leadership, innovation and community. We believe that technology gives us the tools and methodology needed for our world to face challenges head-on, and that innovation, when paired with a compassionate world view, moves all of humanity forward.”
In addition to NFT BZL, Miami will also be hosting Dcentral during Miami Art Week, a celebration of the art, fashion, and creativity’s increasing integration with blockchain technology. The convention will take place on November 30 and December 1st at the Miami Airport Convention Center, the second-largest convention hall in the city. With 3 separate stages focused on DeFi, NFT, and Demos, as well as an NFT art gallery, Exhibitor booths, digital fashion showcase, VIP dinner, afterparty, and more, attendants will gain unique insights on the future of finance and NFTs.
Miami Art Week is recognized as one of the most important events in the art world, which means the city is getting ready to receive some of the most prominent figures in the industry. Now, with NFT and blockchain changing the face of the industry, attendees will have a unique chance to see and experience the start of a cultural and technological revolution.