There is no better feeling than a hot shower after a long day of work. What really seals the deal is when the water pressure from the shower head is just right, high enough to help you feel clean and refreshed, but not too high of a pressure that doesn’t feel satisfactory.
The question is, how do you find the right high pressure shower head? Right now there’s a lot of options on the market, from shower heads that administers water like a rain shower, to shower heads that can be detached and used as a handheld device.
So what works best for you, the buyer?
We’ve compiled a list of the seven best high pressure shower heads available right now, with different strengths that will hopefully help you enjoy the best showers that deliver maximum comfort.
If you’re in a hurry, here are our top 3 quick picks for the Best High Pressure Shower Heads of 2021
- The SparkPod Shower Head
- AquaDance 7″ Premium High Pressure 3-Way Rainfall Combo
- The Nosame Shower Head
Criteria for Choosing the High Pressure Shower Heads
Design: Some of the high pressure shower heads on this list have wide, circular bases (for that rain shower feeling) while others are smaller, and one shower head even has a square shape. In terms of design a buyer must consider what sort of shower experience they want day after day. Do you want water running on you straight from above in a square configuration, or do you want your shower weather forecast to have a high chance of overhead rain showers?
Reviews: A lot of the top high pressure shower heads have an incredible amount of reviews, but that doesn’t mean they’re all glowing five star ratings. Compare the ratio of five star ratings to one star and see which one outweighs the other.
Is It Worth The Price? Most of the shower heads on the following list aren’t extravagant in terms of pricing. But does cheaper equate to durability? Is it worth spending more on a pricier shower head if it lasts longer? We will explore this.
The 7 of Best High Pressure Shower Heads of 2021
The SparkPod Shower Head
Silver, sleek, and 18,611 reviews and counting. The SparkPod shower head is available for purchase in the chrome pictured above, gold, matted black, nickel (brushed finish), oil-rubbed bronze, and polished brass. This shower head has a 4.7 star rating based on the aforementioned 18,611 global reviews. Users can tilt the shower head in any direction they want, and the SparkPod does tout the rain shower feeling based on the design of the shower head.
This high pressure shower head can also be installed tools-free, which one five-star reviewer said was true in their experience with the installation.
- Tool-free installation
- Priced under forty dollars
- Another reviewer said the water pressure from this shower head was great
- Another reviewer had high praise for this shower head, saying he had tried many similar products in the past but this shower head was by far the best one
- Another reviewer said that this shower head was the closest way they had come to experience a five star luxury experience
- Buyers have a plethora of color options to choose from.
- One reviewer said that shower head was smaller than it looked in pictures
- Several reviewers said that their shower head started leaking after several uses
- Several reviewers said that the shower head didn’t administer high pressure water
The Aquadance 7” Premium High Pressure 3-Way Waterfall Combo
To start, two reviewers said that it took them only half an hour to install the Aquadance high pressure shower head. This product has even more reviews than the SparkPod shower head, but how does the overall rating stack up to the staggering 26,018 reviews? Well, based on those reviews, the Aquadance has a 4.5 star rating so far. 18,933 of the ratings are five star reviews. Both of the shower heads have six full spray settings. The smaller shower head can be detached and used as a handheld shower device or attached like the picture shown for extra water from above for a soothing shower.
- The price is reasonable due to the fact that you get two shower heads (prices vary based on if you choose the chrome, brushed nickel, or oil-rubbed bronze, which is the most expensive choice.)
- This product also comes with a 3-way water diverter with a built in bracket
- Several reviewers liked the high water pressure from the Aquadance shower head and praised its overall appearance
- Another recent five star review said that this shower head was a game changer for them
- Another reviewer said that this shower head was perfect for buyers who have a lot of hair (as in this shower head has enough water pressure to completely wash shampoo/conditioner out of their wife’s hair)
- One reviewer said this shower head set was not ideal for anyone under six feet tall (they mentioned it was difficult to reach the adjustment lever)
- Another person said they experienced prolonged leakage from their shower head set right after installation
- Another reviewer said that their shower heads broke after two months (even when an expert installed it initially)
The Nosame Shower Head
The Nosame shower head boasts 200 percent more pressure compared to other shower heads all while saving water up to thirty percent. Another nice feature about this shower head is that it comes with three different settings, including rainfall, massage and a jetting setting. This shower head can be detached and used as a handheld shower head, or attached to the wall. Whatever your preference is, of course. The Nosame shower head currently has a 4.1 star rating based on an average of 15,525 global reviews. 9,407 of those ratings are five star reviews.
- This is the least expensive shower head on the list so far, priced under twenty dollars
- One reviewer said this shower head helped reduce the hard water they usually got from showers in their area
- Another reviewer said that they would give this shower head ten stars if they could
- Several reviewers said this shower head was ridiculously easy to install and it started working quickly
- Another reviewer said that switching to this shower head helped reduce the severity of their itchy skin
- Two reviewers said that the hot water ran out quickly with this shower head
- Several reviewers noted that their Nosame shower head worked well at first but quickly started falling apart in user friendliness in the first month
- Another reviewer said that their Nosame shower head frequently leaked.
The Kaquino Shower Head
Sure the Kaquino is a bit pricier than the other shower heads on our list so far, but you get a lot in exchange. The star of the show is the square shaped eight inch high pressure shower head with an eleven inch extension arm. No need to toil over tools with this product: there’s just three steps to get this shower head set up and running. This shower head set comes with three shower modes. Right now the Kaquino shower head set has a 4.3 star rating based on an average of 2,555 global ratings. 1,751 of those ratings are five star reviews.
- Several reviewers said that this shower head set was super easy to install
- One five star reviewer loved this shower head so much they joked about not wanting to get out of the shower
- Several reviews mentioned that using this shower head set felt like a spa experience
- One reviewer said that they thought they would have to redo their whole bathroom to replicate the shower they experienced in a high end hotel but this shower head set did the trick instead
- Many reviewers said that the water pressure was great
- It is the priciest high pshower head set on the list so far
- One reviewer said that this set worked well for a few months and then water started leaking from areas and the quality of the water pressure decreased
- Another reviewer said that their set also stopped working properly after two months
The AquaDance High Pressure 6-Setting Handheld Shower Head
AquaDance is back! This versatile shower head has been tested by the AquaDance team of shower head experts in order to meet top quality standards for excellence. This product is angle-adjustable and comes with an extra flexible reinforced 5-foot stainless steel hose and a lifetime warranty. The prices vary based on the finish but they’re all quite reasonable and priced under thirty five dollars. This shower head has a 4.6 star rating based on an incredible 50, 852 reviews. 39,718 of those ratings are five star reviews.
- One reviewer said that they were worried that the house they were renting didn’t have enough water pressure but they felt like the settings on this shower head seemed to actually amplify the water pressure
- Another five star review said this shower head supplied a good amount of water pressure
- Several reviewers said that this shower head was very easy to install
- Another reviewer said that this shower head was definitely worth the money
- One reviewer actually said the water pressure was too high and hurt her skin
- Several reviewers noted that this shower head system worked well initially but stopped working as well after a few months
- Several reviewers said that the shower head itself was nice but the hose was the component that broke after some use
The Ho2me High Pressure Handheld Shower Head
This high pressure handheldshower head comes with three different water pressure settings and is very reasonably priced at under twenty five dollars. The Ho2me shower head currently has a 4.6 star rating based on an average of 16,172 global reviews.
- One reviewer said that this was the best shower head that they had ever had
- Can be used as a handheld shower head or mounted on the wall
- Another reviewer liked how she could use this shower head to shower herself, wash her dog, and her baby
- Several reviewers said this shower head was super easy to install
- One reviewer said that the pulsating setting on their shower head stopped working after two weeks
- Several lower rated reviews said the water pressure from this shower head wasn’t good enough
The Hydroluxe 1433 Handheld Shower Head & Rain Shower Combo
Rounding out our list is the sleek and shiny Hydroluxe shower head. This shower head has five different water pressure settings, comes with a ten year limited warranty, and doesn’t require tools for initial installation. The Hydroluxe shower head currently has a 4.5 star rating based on an average of 21,583 global reviews. 14,603 of those reviews are five star ratings.
- Many reviewers said that this shower head set was super easy to install
- One reviewer joked that this two in one shower head set saved her relationship and that she highly recommended the product
- The price is really reasonable for a two in one product, and is priced under thirty dollars
- Several reviewers said that their shower heads stopped working after a few weeks
- Another reviewer said that the water pressure was not great with this shower head
A great high pressure shower head should make your life a lot easier. The best shower heads are easy to install, come with consistent water pressure settings, and are long-lasting without leaks. Each of the shower heads listed had their own strengths, so it’s really dependent on each buyer’s individual needs.
Other Products You May Need
- The Seven Best Desk Pads of 2021
- The 9 Most Durable Watch Winders Of 2021
- The Seven Best Bubble Machines of 2021
We hope you enjoy these products! But keep in mind, Grit Daily might take a small commission on the items recommended here—but that doesn’t mean we don’t believe in them. We only recommend products that we would buy or use ourselves, so don’t be wary of our suggestions.