Consensus 2022 is just around the corner and crypto enthusiasts are getting ready to get up to date with recent developments in the crypto space. This is especially true for the NFT space after news of Bored Ape Yacht Club’s Discord hack. As such, Grit Daily has partnered with Waves Duckverse to host a special event for all NFT enthusiasts out there.
It has already been 2 months since Bitcoin 2022 took place in Miami and a lot has taken place in the NFT space. Regulatory efforts, hacks, launches, crashes, and funding announcements, are only some of the topics. Duckverse’s event represents a unique and fun way to keep up with these developments, getting insights directly from experts.
The event will be taking place on Saturday the 11th in a calm and gorgeous estate in Austin (judge by yourself). This makes it the perfect chance to escape the fast-moving pace of Consensus while also staying true to the nature of the festival. Networking, food, Duck Hunt, NFT expositions, and partying are all on the table.
If you are wondering what the Duck Hunt is, it is just like an egg hunt with an added bonus: You can win valuable NFTs. Each duck you find will have a QR for you to scan, which effectively operates as a ticket to participate for up to $5,000 in NFTs. The schedule for the event is as follows:
- 12 pm – 4 pm: Luncheon
- 4 pm – 5 pm: Fireside chat with Coleman Maher, Head of Ecosystem at Waves Labs; and Swan Sit, former Global Head of Digital Marketing at Nike, Estée Lauder and Revlon. She’s now “the Queen of Clubhouse” with 3.5 million followers.
- 5pm – 7 pm: Networking, Duck Hunt, NFT Gallery
- 7 pm – 9 pm: Dinner
- 9 pm – late: After hours by Trippy Labs
If you want to join Duckverse and participate in the event, make sure to RSVP here as only confirmed guests will be able to join. There is no need to worry if you are unable to join Duckverse’s event and want to catch up with the NFT space. At Grit Daily House we will also be hosting several panels around NFTs and many other topics.
The media house will be hosting from Wednesday, June 8th to Friday 10th, and will bring together a lineup of experts from across the industry. Drinks, steak, shrimp, lobster, music, and networking are all things you should expect if attending… In addition to panels and talks, of course.
Does this sound good to you? Here is our complete schedule in case you haven’t made your mind:
Wednesday, June 8 – CryptoMondays x Grit Daily Mixer (Featuring Lou Kerner, ZenGo’s VP Business & Strategy Ido Sofer, and friends.)
- 5:00 PM: Reception with drinks & light bites, and keynote
- 5:40 PM: A welcome to Grit Daily House. Jordan French, with Lou Kerner and Olga Bashkatova, CryptoMondays.
- 5:45 PM: Wallets as the Gateway to Web3 Applications. Ido Sofer, ZenGo. Rachel Wolfson CoinTelegraph. William White, WalletConnect.
- 7:00 PM: Crypto Is What You Make of It. Lou Kerner, CryptoOracle VC. Lule Demmissie, eToro.
Thursday, June 9 – Bulls vs. Bears. What Do Investors Need to Know? (With Linqto and CSO Karim Nurani.)
- 11:30 AM: The Math of Socially Responsible Investing in Blockchain & the Metaverse. Karim Nurani, Linqto. Leah Callon-Butler, Emfarsis. Evin Cheikosman, World Economic Forum. Nisa Amoils, A100X Ventures.
- 12:30 PM: Where Is the Pre-IPO Deal Flow? Karim Nurani. Evan Greenberg, Blockchain Beach. Marc Weill, Two Sigma Ventures.
- 1:00 PM: How Do You “Style” Your NFT? Amanda Terry, Metagood. Josh Kriger, Edge of NFT. Jared Christopherson, OneOf. Mark Murrell, Haddie’s Bay Club.
- 2:00 PM: “2022: Crypto Investment Trends” Stefan Rust, Laguna. Karim Nurani, Linqto. Jason Urban, Galaxy Digital Trading. Lou Yu, KuCoin.
Reception: 2:30PM – 5:00PM
- 2:30 PM: Meet Austin’s FinTech Scene. Karim Nurani. Asher Price, Axios. Colton Seal, RouteFusion. Anne Ahola Ward, O’Reilly Author. Morgan Flager, Silverton Partners.
- 3:00 PM: Government and Its Relationship to Crypto. Karim Nurani, Linqto. Jill Malandrino, NASDAQ. J. Christopher Giancarlo, Wilkie & former Chairman CFTC. Ari Zoldan, iHeartRadio
- 4:30 PM: Where Is the (Market) Bubble? Karim Nurani, Linqto. Jenn Sanasie, CoinDesk. Cathy Hackl, Journey. Codie Sanchez, Contrarian Thinking.
Friday, June 10
- 11:30 AM: What’s In a Crypto Wallet? Robin Guyard, Laguna. Rachel Wolfson, CoinTelegraph. Blake Commagere, Vault12. Doug Horn, (Telos author) GoodBlock.
- 12:30 PM: Chilly This Winter? Cozy Up to these Crypto Plays and the Tech Behind Them. Stefan Rust, Laguna. John Ellett, Forbes. Victoria Dickson, Product Manager, Web 3.0, Veritone. James Wo, JSquare. Eric Christopher, Entrepreneur magazine. Anne Ahola Ward, CircleClick.
- 2:00 PM: How to Invest in the Web3 Economy. Cameron Lee, Laguna. Leah Peterson, (Telos author) GoodBlock.
Reception: 2:30PM – 5:00PM
- 2:30 PM: Here’s Where to Find Alpha in 2022. Stefan Rust, Laguna. Caitlin Long, Custodia Bank. Roger Dooley, Forbes. Miles Paschini, FV Bank.
- 3:00 PM: How -Not- to Invest in Crypto. Stefan Rust, Laguna. Jenn Sanasie, CoinDesk. Greg Gopman, ANKR. Christian Dickson, Senior Director, Metaverse, Veritone.
- 4:30 PM: Where Is the (Market) Bubble? Stefan Rust, former Bitcoin.com CEO. Katie Canales, Business Insider. Karim Nurani, Linqto.