Water. Everyone needs it. But does everyone drink enough water? One of the biggest sustainable trends nowadays is buying your own reusable water bottle. The question is, which water bottle will make you actually want to drink water? Sure, there are a lot of reusable plastic bottles on the market, but we’re going to explain why glass is the way to go.
If you’re in a hurry, here are our top 3 quick picks for the best Glass Water Bottle:
- The Tronco Glass Water Bottle with Straw
- Lifefactory 22-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle
- purifyou Premium Glass Water Bottle
Criteria for Choosing the Glass Water Bottle
Durability: Can you bring your glass water bottle out on your daily jog, or does it crack like an egg under the slightest pressure? What kind of glass is the bottle made from? Is it easy to clean? Are the materials non-toxic and eco-friendly, and BPA-free?
Design: Does your glass water bottle have markings or some sort of way to help you measure your water intake? Are you someone who wants a colorful bottle, or do you just want a simple glass bottle that gets the hydration job done?
Reviews: A high amount of reviews does not necessarily indicate a great product. Check the ratio of five-star ratings to one star and see how the two compare.
The 7 Best Glass Water Bottles
The Tronco Glass Water Bottle with Straw
Step into the future of hydration with the Tronco Glass Tumbler, your versatile companion for all beverages, hot or cold. Expertly crafted from 100% Borosilicate Glass, this 20oz tumbler offers a pristine taste with every sip. It’s complete with a real wood lid and a vibrant, non-slip silicone sleeve that adds color to your day, while the BPA-free silicone gasket ensures no spills or leaks.
The Tronco Glass Tumbler isn’t just about quality. It’s about durability and sustainability. Should it break within the first year, enjoy a free, no-hassle replacement. Plus, it’s dishwasher-safe for effortless cleaning and reusable, supporting a reduced waste lifestyle. Enjoy superior hydration while making a positive impact on the planet.
- One reviewer appreciated that their bottle was spill-proof
- Comes in 43 color/design options
- You can even buy them in packs of one, two, four or eight.
- Dishwasher safe
- One reviewer said that the bottle looks nice but didn’t work in terms of being functional
Lifefactory 22-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle
The Lifefactory glass water bottle comes in seventeen different colors and is BPA-free. Another nice thing about these bottles is that they come in twelve-ounce, sixteen-ounce, and twenty-two-ounce sizes.
These bottles are designed with wide-mouth access, so you can add extras to your water, like ice cubes, citrus slices, or tea bags. The Lifefactory bottles are also decently priced, with all bottle sizes being priced under twenty-five dollars.
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with a protective silicone lid
- One reviewer said that their bottle leaked
The purifyou Premium Glass Water Bottle
This glass water bottle also comes with a protective silicone sleeve. You can purchase it in three sizes: Twelve ounces, twenty two ounces, and thirty two ounces. Although a bit pricier than the other glass bottles on the list so far, the thirty two ounce bottle is still priced under thirty five dollars. The purifyou glass water bottles come in a variety of vibrant shades, from shale green to Chinese porcelain to one that even glows in the dark.
The new and improved version of this glass bottle comes with time and volume markings as well, so you can track your water intake on a regular.
- The colors are pretty, and not the basic options you typically get with a lot of products
- The lid is designed with an O-ring handle for extra durability
- Several reviewers said that the bottom of this glass bottle broke easily
The Vitscan Glass Water Bottle
The Vitscan glass water bottle is made with high borosilicate glass and is very reasonably priced for the thirty-two-ounce size you get. The Vitscan comes in four different shades, including the lovely blue shade pictured above. Another nice thing about the Vitscan is that it is also designed with motivational time and volume markers with the inspiring message, “I can and I will,” on the side.
Vitscan says that these glass water bottles are extremely shatterproof. The bottle also comes with a double lid design for extra sturdiness.
- For its thirty two ounce size, the price for these bottles are very reasonable
- Comes with a BPA-free plastic straw
- Multiple reviewers said that this glass bottle was extremely easy to clean
- Other reviewers said that there was poor suction while trying to use the straw
Ello Syndicate Glass Water Bottle
Pretty in purple! Or bold blue! Or coral! Or mint! The Ello syndicate glass water bottle comes in a variety of vibrant colors. These glass bottles are dishwasher safe, and every part of the bottle is BPA-free. The lid and sleeve are made of FDA food-grade silicone, and there’s also a carry loop for extra portability.
- Won’t break the bank pricing wise. All of the bottles are priced under twenty five dollars
- One reviewer purchased two of these bottles and said they were still holding up well a year later
- Several reviewers mentioned that their lids got moldy
The Veegoal 18 Oz Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle
As you can see in the photo above, the Veegoal glass water bottle comes in a variety of lovely color shades. Each glass bottle comes with a silicone sleeve, a bamboo lid, and an extra stainless steel lid. The glass bottle is dishwasher safe (note that the bamboo lid must be hand washed).
- This glass bottle comes with a 90-day warranty
- One reviewer compared the glass in this bottle to an expensive wine bottle
- The price is very reasonable
- One reviewer said that their glass bottle only lasted a week
- Another reviewer said that the lid was difficult to open
The PROBTTL 32 Oz Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle
Rounding out our list is the PROBTTLE glass water bottle with motivational markings on the side, including a refill note at the bottom of the bottle. The company says that these glass water bottles are one hundred percent leakproof with a 360-degree seal, and the materials are BPA-free.
- The motivational messages on the side of the bottle are a nice touch
- One reviewer noted that this glass bottle comes with a cleaning brush as a bonus
- Another reviewer said that their bottle had a bad smell
We hope you found these recommendations for glass water bottles useful for your search. Each bottle had its own set of strengths, with many having similar attributes. The bottom line is that hydration is important for ideal wellness. Indulge in some self-care by investing in a good quality glass water bottle that ideally won’t leak, crack or spill. The ultimate goal always is to make your life easier, and everyone can definitely use more water in their lives to drink.
Other Products You May Need
We hope you enjoy these products! But keep in mind, Grit Daily might take a small commission on the items recommended here—but that doesn’t mean we don’t believe in them. We only recommend products that we would buy or use ourselves, so don’t be wary of our suggestions.